Latasha McNeil, Assistant Controller for Tellus Group LLC, joined the company in May 2022. Latasha’s day-to-day responsibilities will be the management of accounting processes for the company’s multiple residential development projects as well as overseeing monthly and quarterly reporting. Latasha has been working on the financial management side in the real estate industry since the beginning of her professional career. Early on she was staff accountant for a residential third-party management company. She later transitioned to retail real estate overseeing accounting for a portfolio of shopping malls. From 2014 to 2022 she gained vast experience working on joint ventures in retail real estate as an Accounting Manager at Brookfield Properties and most recently as the Senior Manager of Property Accounting at Centennial Real Estate.
Latasha is experienced in numerous real estate industry segments including residential, office, retail, and development.
Latasha earned her Bachelor of Science degree from Alabama State University.
- David BlomPRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER Read More
- Craig MartinFOUNDER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER Read More
- Justin CraigVice President
Planning/Entitlement Read More
- Andre FerrariVice President
Transactions/General Counsel Read More
- Amaris LozanoOperations & Marketing
Coordinator Read More
- Tina SausedaVice President
of Operations Read More
- Kristin SherrillDirector of Operations Read More
- Chris SimekChief Financial
Officer Read More
- Kris WilsonVice President
Development Read More